Monday, September 3, 2007

Something in the Air

The CCAA has updated their website to say that referrals are done for this month. Woo-hoo! That means my referral is probably in the air on it's way to my agency. I can't believe it's Labor Day - DHL doesn't deliver today so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see my daughter's face.

On the positive side, the chances of getting my referral tomorrow are like 99%. Woo-hoo again. How will I ever get through the day today? I'm already up at 5:00am checking other blogs to see what information is out there. It's not a holiday in Europe today, so I'll be looking for posts from waiting adoptive parents in Europe to see if they get their referrals today. If they do, then those waiting in the U.S. should get theirs tomorrow. Did I say woo-hoo?

I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself.

3 comments:

dean said...

WOO HOO!!!WOO HOO!!!

Not only are we all lucky to have a new Caldarelli to love, but what a lucky girl she is to have a Mom as special as you. Now if we could only pick out some furniture before she gets here!!!!

Cristina said...

yay!! very excited to have a baby in the family again. ill be driving out to see her alot im sure. Shes going to be very happy, because shes coming into an amazing family!!

p.s. we'll TRY not to spoil her too much :)

Barbara said...

She's a precious little angel.