Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sweet Deanna

These past 2 weeks have been so amazing. I am so thrilled that Deanna and I are now a family. And in a short while, we'll be united in person. I am walking on air. Nothing else in my life compares.

The reaction from family and friends is so intense. I am blessed with the most loving family and friends that anyone could hope for. And Deanna is loved so much- and everyone cannot wait for her to arrive. Thank you to everyone who has made this celebration so special.

I am so in love with sweet little Deanna. I can't stop looking at her picture and dreaming of when we'll be together. And I love her name - I've named her for my 4 brothers and sisters whose names all start with a "D".

I've been very busy lately getting ready for her arrival. I'll post more about the next steps later.

For now, I'm still walking on air...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is one beautiful girl and I cant wait to hear about your first family meeting!