Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What's Next?

So the big question on everyone's mind is... "when can you bring little Deanna home"?

Right now I'm in another waiting phase. I'm waiting for my Travel Approval (TA) from China. Once I have TA, the agency can make my Consulate Appointment (CA). The travel will be scheduled around the CA appointment. So right now, I'm still waiting for the TA and there isn't much new news until that is ready.

But this time, I don't mind the wait at all. While the 3 years of waiting was painful, I am ok with this part of the wait. (Or at least I am today. If it goes on too long then I may have a different story.) The most likely scenario is that our group will travel to China at the end of October and be home the first week in November. It could be faster than that, but probably not much slower.

I've been keeping really busy getting ready for her to come home. It's so much fun! I'll post more about that later.

Oh, and by the way, I bought Deanna a "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" outfit this weekend. Yeah! Deanna will be home for Thanksgiving. This will be the best one ever! Yeah!

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so looking forward to reading more of your journey..What a lovely name!

R&H said...

It's so great that you will have her home in time for the holidays!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Aorijia said...

It is really very exciting! She's such a precious girl... Looking forward to your updates.

Good luck wishes from Northern Norway!

-Olga-